Machine & Repairs
Since 2010, The Sewing Gallery has been the go-to sewing shop in Southern WV and the surrounding region. We are a leading retailer of premium-quality sewing machines, as well as all the parts and accessories you need to help you sew your best work. We hope you will make us a resource for whatever sewing troubles or questions you run into—we are always happy to help.
If you’ve got a machine that is skipping stitches, losing tension, or failing to turn on, let our expert repair technicians take care of it. We have decades of experience fixing every kind of issue, from minor to major, with sewing machines of all makes and models. Since we stock all kinds of parts and accessories, repairs are quick and easy and can be done in-house. Call store to make appointment for multi-needle machines and long arms.
Parts: Some replacements parts are taking longer now due to shortage and shipping.
Machines Brands We Service:
- Baby Lock
- New Home
The Sewing Gallery is a trusted resource for sewing repair. We know that your machine is an investment—whether for your personal business or as part of your favorite hobby. As local sewing experts with decades of experience regarding sewing repairs, were able to work on virtually every brand. When you trust us for all repair and maintenance concerns, you can feel confident that your machine is in the most capable of hands.
Is your sewing or embroidery machine not working as well as it should—or not working at all? We’re experts in sewing machine repair, and we’re able to handle any sort of problem that may arise. We can quickly take care of a machine that’s running too loud or any issues you may have with tension, needle problems or electrical concerns.
- Non-functional machines
- Skipped stitches
- Loss of bobbin tension
- Feed issues or bunching
- Machine seizing or jarring
- Strange noises or motions
For more serious problems, we are able to replace broken parts, to get your machine back up and running in no time. Since we are the largest sewing machine supply store in Princeton, WV, we have a wide range of motors, casing parts, belts, displays and panels on-hand to make quick, efficient repairs with turnaround times you won’t get anywhere else.
- Software updates. Not sure how to handle a software update with your machine? We can take care of that, too. We’ll upload the new software to your machine and answer any questions you may have about any major changes.
- Calibration. Need help getting the specifications on your machine just right? Bring it in to us and we’ll help you become a master in setting up your machine for every new project. We’re the local authority on all major brands.
- Cleaning and upkeep. In addition to regular sewing repair, we recommend annual cleaning to make sure you comply with all warranties. It’s the best way to make sure your investment in a quality sewing machine is protected.
The Sewing Gallery knows sewing machines inside and out, providing skillful repairs and service at affordable prices. Just give us a call 304-487-6700 for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Bring your machines in for any sort of problem that may arise. If your machine is too loud, or if the tension isn’t quite right, we can put it back in optimal running condition. For more serious problems, we can replace any parts that have broken or need fixing. We will also update any software that may be available to you.